How to make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes, with videos and images. Use these quotes anytime to cheer up and uplift your mood. Try it once to see their magical effect on you!
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes
Whosoever said “Life Is Not A Bed Of Roses” was absolutely right but he should have also prescribed some methods, given some tips to how to make life happy and cheerful.
Good stories, tips and quotes are very helpful as they come from the wise, knowledgeable and learned people.
In this blog article, we attempt to bring a good collection of How to make life happy top best quotes.
Enjoy them, read them again and again, make your life beautiful, full of energy and happiness.
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes Set #1
- Happiness is acceptance – Anonymous
- Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed – Anonymous
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared – Buddha
- The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us – Ashley Montagu
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will – Epictetus
- We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have – Frederick Keonig
- To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness – Mary Stuart
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own – Robert A. Heinlein
- The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today. ~Anonymous
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Video: Quotes about Enjoying Life
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes Set #2
- Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit – Norman Vincent Peale
- Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections – Anonymous
- What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful – H.H. the Dalai Lama
- It takes seventy- two muscles to frown, but only thirteen to smile – Anonymous
- Learn to be calm and you will always be happy – Paramhansa Yogananda
- We smile because we are happy. But we also become happy because we smile. Act the part and you’ll become the part – Anonymous
- I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances – Martha Washington
- If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody – Chinese Proverb
- Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it – Eileen Caddy
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other – Brian Tracy
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking – Marcus Aurelius
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things – Albert Einstein
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens: but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us – Helen Keller
Video: Wise Quotes for Achieving Happiness in Life
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes Set #3
- Every moment you get is a gift. Spend it on things that matter. Don’t spend it by dwelling on unhappy things. – Celestine Chua
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You’ve got to sing like you don’t need the money. You’ve got to love like you’ll never get hurt. You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. You’ve got to come from the heart, if you want it to work. – Susanna Clark
- Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy. – Celestine Chua
- Life is a gift. Never forget to enjoy and bask in every moment you are in. – Celestine Chua
- He who enjoys doing and enjoys what he has done is happy – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have – Zig Ziglar
- A happy life is one spent in learning, earning, and yearning – Lillian Gish
- I will keep a smile on my face and in my heart even when it hurts today – Og Mandino
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up – Mark Twain
- Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them? – Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think – Dale Carnegie
- Remember that being a success without happiness is meaningless – Richard Denny
- Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action – Benjamin Disraeli
- The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise grows it under his feet – James Oppenheim
- Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder – Henry David Thoreau
- Happiness consists in activity. It is a running steam, not a stagnant pool – John Mason Good
- Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so – Robert G. Ingersoll
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved – George Sand
- There is only one way to happiness, and that is cease worrying about the things which are beyond the power of our will – Epictetus
Video: Achieving Happiness in Life
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes Set #4
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go – Oscar Wilde
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful – Herman Cain
- Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions – Dalai Lama
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us – Helen Keller
- Happiness depends upon ourselves – Aristotle
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city – George Burns
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does –James M. Barrie
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness – Bertrand Russell
- The only joy in the world is to begin – Cesare Pavese
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Marthe Troly – Curtin
- What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others – Confucius
- There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs you have in your head, beliefs so widespread, so commonly held, that it never occurs to you to question them – Anthony de Mello
- The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight – Epictetus
- It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will – L.M. Montgomery
- Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy – Dr. Robert Anthony
- The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others – Aesop
- For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them – Seneca
- A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? – Albert Einstein
Video: Best Quotes about Live Life with Love
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes Set #5
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated – Confucius
- This planet has – or rather had – a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn’t the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy – Douglas Adams
- when they have time. But the present time has one advantage over every other – it is our own. Past opportunities are gone, future have not come. We may lay in a stock of pleasures, as we would lay in a stock of wine; but if we defer the tasting of them too long, we shall find that both are soured by age – Charles Caleb Colton
- Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change – Friedrich Schiller
- When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened – Winston Churchill
- I’d far rather be happy than right any day – Douglas Adams
- Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory – Albert Schweitzer
- Our envy always lasts longer than the happiness of those we envy – Heraclitus
- Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object – Herman Hesse
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted – Aesop
- Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open – Rose Lane
How To Make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes Set #6
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony – Mahatma Gandhi
- Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom – Arthur Schopenhauer
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it – Andy Rooney
- The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances – Martha Washington
- Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like – Will Rogers.
- I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been – Wayne Gretzky
- Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different – Stacey Charter
- It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about – Dale Carnegie
- It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it – Seneca
- How you do one thing, is how you do everything. Be aware – Anonymous
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson.
- We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
- The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu.
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security – John Allen Paulos.
- You are not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours – F Perl.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing – Helen Keller.
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in – Morrie Schwartz.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance – Oscar Wilde.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage – Lao Tzu.
- To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others – Albert Camus
- It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy – Lucille Ball
- Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results – Dennis Waitley
Video: Lessons for Life Quotes
If you have enjoyed how to make life happy top best quotes, then you may also like:
- Relationship of Science and Spirituality
- How to Manage Stress – Helpful Quotes
- Affirmations for Healing & Health