We all love, adore, admire and envy successful people. Yet few of us truly realize that success comes only to those who have a success mentality. That is why some people are successful in anything and everything that they do and there are some people who struggle and find it very difficult to be successful.
Success affirmations help develop success mentality.
Success comes to those who have the right attitude to welcome it. Success affirmations help people to condition their mind with the right attitude. This helps them to get ready for success. An unprepared mind cannot usher in success.
The purpose of these affirmations is to constantly remind you of your goal and achievement of success. The process of repetition of affirmations helps to hammer into subconscious the right attitude, the aim and the confidence which ultimately makes the subconscious to achieve success.
Start your day, repeating these phrases for a few minutes. Get so accustomed to it, that it should become part of your body. Many times a day visualize yourself getting the benefits of a successful career and being debt free.
Affirmations for Success set #1
- I love challenges and learn from every situation in my life.
- I live every day with power and passion.
- I feel strong and excited passionate and powerful.
- All my relationships are based on integrity and respect.
- I manage my money and other resources wisely.
- The more I act the more I succeed.
- I expect to be successful in all of my endeavors. Success is my natural state.
- Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.
- Every day in every way, I am becoming more and more successful.
- I feel successful with my life right now, even as I work toward future success.
- I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success.
- Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Every day I am successful.
Affirmations for Success set #2
- I deserve to enjoy success in all I do.
- It’s okay to succeed at my age.
- Success comes naturally to me.
- I embrace success.
- I am as deserving of success as anyone else.
- I am guilt-free about being successful.
- I set myself up to succeed.
- It’s logical to expect success.
- I plan to be successful today.
- I am instrumental to my own success.
- I have enough guts to succeed.
- I have the intention to succeed.
Affirmations for Success set #3
- I deserve to remain successful.
- I am successful and caring.
- It’s okay to succeed beyond my wildest expectations.
- It’s okay to succeed up many different avenues.
- I am successful doing work I love.
- I love my work.
- I live in a world of abundance.
- Prosperity is circulating in my life.
- Whatever I can conceive and believe I can achieve.
- My capabilities and potential are unlimited.
- I think before I act.
- I start each day with enthusiasm eager to act.
Affirmations for Success set #4
- I am only in competition with myself.
- I am so happy for my friends’ successes.
- I definitely deserve success.
- I am happy when I hear of someone’s success.
- My ultimate success is happiness.
- I am a success because I dared to try.
- I am successful because I am assertive.
- My confidence helps me succeed.
- Today I choose to pave my way for future successes.
- Success is an ongoing feeling that I choose to create.
- Today hold the clear vision of success.
- Success and I are on the same wavelength.
How to do Success Affirmations for best results
For best results, please follow the following steps:
- Chose a few affirmations you like the most.
- Do the affirmations at least 3 times a day – ideally morning, afternoon and at night
- Sit in a comfortable position, take a few breathes and completely relax yourself, clearing your mind of all distracting thoughts.
- Read these affirmations in a slow and soft voice to yourself, repeating each affirmation a couple of times
- Actually feel the meaning of each word. Let it sink into your subconscious mind deeply and intimately.
- Feel happy and smile genuinely
- Throughout the day repeat these words to bring faster and better results.
Latest posts by Sundeep Kataria (see all)
- How To Rebuild Trust In A Relationship - June 28, 2019
- Annoying Habits Of Partner That Can Kill Relationship - June 6, 2019
- Reasons You Need To Start Writing A Daily Journal - May 22, 2019