So what’s the big deal about Inspirational quotes for kids, anyway?
Well, kids have a very impressionable mind. So it is the duty of the parents and the elders to show them the right direction. Children should be properly raised with good moral values. Value of kindness, love, respect should be inculcated in them from very beginning. Children should be encouraged to be creative, learn continuously and be well educated.
In such matters, nicely phrased words in the form of well written quotes are an excellent way to touch their sensitive minds.
As parents, teachers, educators or elders it is our duty to fill them with positive self talk just as much as possible. This will keep them motivated, with right value and belief system.
Inspirational Quotes For Kids!
You may either read them all and chose your own list of favorite quotes or click on the link above to go directly to the section. Enjoy!
What’s so special about these quotes?
They are Short and Sweet! Simple and Easy to understand! Inspirational! Cute! Attention grabbing! Thought Provoking!
In addition, we have put a few nice pictures and a great video also. Do enjoy and share with others also!
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Success
- Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears.
- If you work really hard and are kind amazing things will happen.
- You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose – Dr. Seuss
- Imagine with all your mind, Believe with all your heart, Achieve with all your might
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You cannot go anywhere till you change it.
- Do more of what makes you awesome.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- We know what we are but know not what we may be. – Shakespeare
- Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucius
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- What one can be one must be. – Unknown
- Life is a gift.
- Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something. – Henry David Thoreau
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. – Irish Proverb
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth
- Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts. – Winston Churchill
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Learning
- Never Stop Learning
- The Important thing is to NOT STOP QUESTIONING – Albert Einstein
- You can learn something new everyday if you listen
- I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. -Dr. Suess
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Family
- The most important thing in the world is family and love. – John Wooden
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. – Charles Kuralt
- My family is my strength and my weakness. – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. – George Santayana
- Family is the most important thing in the world. – Princess Diana
- As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. – Pope John Paul II
- It’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. – Philip Green
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Friends
- Never waste a minute thinking of anyone you don’t like. – Eisenhower
- Count your age by friends, not years, Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Good Habits
- Do the right thing…….Even When No One Is Looking
- Think Happy, Be Happy
- Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right even if no one is doing it. – William Penn
- Make each day your masterpiece. John Wooden
- When I see you through my eyes, I think that we are different. When I see you through my heart, I know we are the same. – Doe Zantamata
- We may have different religions, different languages, different colored skin, but we all belong to one human race. – Kofi Annan
- The greater the diversity, the greater the perfection. – Thomas Berry
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. ― Margaret Mead
- I respect my body and treat it with respect
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- Live your life and forget your age.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others and if you can’t help them, at least do not hurt them. – Dalai Lama
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
- It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be. – Paul Arden
- Saying thank you with a smile is like a verbal hug.
- Make today, better than yesterday, and tomorrow better than today.
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Motivation
- The expert in anything was once a beginner.
- No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers. – Wolfgang Riebe
- It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop – Confucius
- You are amazing, you are important, you are special, you are unique, you are kind.
- Be the kind of leader that you would follow.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
- If you can dream it, you can do it Walt Disney
- Believe you can and you will
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
- Failure is not the opposite of success. It is part of success
- You always pass failure on the way to success. – Mickey Rooney
- Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
- Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. – H. Jackson Brown
- Anything is possible. Anything can be. – Shel Silverstein
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
- Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream. – Alice Munro
- I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. – Edward Everett Hale
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Henry David Thoreau
- If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right. – Mary Kay Ash
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- If you can’t make a mistake, you can’t make anything. – Marva Collins
- You’re like a monkey. If you fall down get back up.
Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Love
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. – Morrie Schwartz
- We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses. – Lao Tzu
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. – Oscar Wilde
- The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love. – Henry Miller
- Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. – Khalil Gibran
- ’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The art of love is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis
- Love does not dominate; it cultivates. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- We are most alive when we’re in love. – John Updike
- The love we give away is the only love we keep. – Elbert Hubbard
- The giving of love is an education in itself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The more one judges, the less one loves. – Honore de Balzac
- Fortune and love favor the brave. – Ovid
Short Video Inspirational Quotes For Kids
Hope you found these quotes cute and useful. Hopefully it will provide good motivation to your children and motivate them to be successful and happy. Here are some more useful articles on the subjects of Self Development and Quotes. Do read them and share with your friends on Social Media.
- How to Think Smart
- How I found the way to increase confidence
- Solid Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up
- How to Slow Down Time Simple Techniques
Latest posts by Sundeep Kataria (see all)
- 6 Money Questions Everyone Should Ask In A Relationship - November 6, 2018
- Predictions for 2019 and 2020 by Psychics and Clairvoyants - October 17, 2018
- Reasons Why It Is Better To Cut Ties With Toxic Family Members and Friends - October 1, 2018