How to say I love You
- Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
- I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.
- I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
- I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
- Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
- No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.
- I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.
- I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.
- I know God has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I have found him. I have loved you all my life!
- I know I am in love with you, because my reality is finally better than my dreams.
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 1
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. – Mother Teresa
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder. – Charles Morgan
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. – Jonathan Carroll, “Outside the Dog Museum”
- Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs. – Ovid
- Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. – Erich Fromm
- Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. – Khalil Gibran
- When love is not madness, it is not love. – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. – Malagasy Proverb
- Do I love you because you’re beautiful, Or are you beautiful because I love you? – Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 2
- I may not always be with you. But when we’re far apart. Remember you will be with me. Right inside my heart – Marc Wambolt
- I realized I’m in love. It’s always been right in front of me. – Richelle Mead
- I’m willing to die for the woman I love. I just want to take 75 years to do it. – Jarod Kintz
- It’s not your job to like me – it’s mine – Byron Katie
- Learn to deal with the fact that you are not a perfect person but you are a person that deserves respect and honesty. – Pandora Poikilos
- Nothing in this world was more difficult than love. – Gabriel García Márquez
- Our love went from fly to flower to butterfly, and it was meant to beautifully flutter, not sit still on a shelf like a trophy to be collected. – Jarod Kintz
- So many believe that it is love that grows, but it is the knowing that grows and love simply expands to contain it. – Wm. Paul Young
- The desire to love someone always exceeds the desire to be loved by someone & that’s exactly why we end up loving the person who doesn’t deserve that LOVE. – Anirban Bose
- The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. – C.G. Jung
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 3
- 0 plus 100 equals 100. But so does 50 plus 50, only with more balance. Let this be a lesson in love. – Jarod Kintz
- A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man. – Charles Dickens
- Be sure it’s your real self you’re showing. Because it is your real self that needs to be loved. – Daphne Rose Kingma
- Come sleep with me: We won’t make Love, Love will make us. – Julio Cortázar
- Find a woman who makes you feel more alive. She won’t make life perfect but she’ll make it infinitely more interesting. And then love her with all that’s in you. – Gayle Roper
- Love cannot live where there is no trust. – Edith Hamilton
- Love flows like flowers, and grows like water. I’m so thirsty for romance I could drink a dozen roses. – Jarod Kintz
- Love lasts about seven years. That’s how long it takes for the cells of the body to totally replace themselves. – Françoise Sagan
- Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love. – Mandy Hale
- How could I be sleeping with this particular man…. Surely only true love could justify my lack of taste. – Margaret Atwood
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 4
- The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t being said. The art of reading between the lines is a lifelong quest of the wise. – Shannon L. Alder
- The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. – Ernest Hemingway
- The words ‘I Love You’ kill, and resurrect millions, in less than a second. – Aberjhani
- There is greatness in doing something you hate for the sake of someone you love. – Shmuley Boteach
- This is what happened in love. One of you cried a lot and then both of you grew sarcastic. – Lorrie Moore
- To become one who believes two become one, you need love in your life. – Jarod Kintz
- Patience and wisdom walk hand in hand, like two one-armed lovers. – Jarod Kintz
- When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable. – Jess C. Scott
- If we are incapable of finding peace in ourselves, it is pointless to search elsewhere. – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- Nowadays love is a matter of chance, matrimony a matter of money and divorce a matter of course. – Helen Rowland
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. – Wayne W. Dyer
- Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. – Author Unknown
- Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important. – Carl Reiner
- Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives. – Marilyn Monroe
- I believe in love the verb, not the noun. – Greg Behrendt
- We mistakenly assume that if our partners love us they will react and behave in certain ways – the ways we react and behave when we love someone. – John Gray
- To grow in our ability to love ourselves we need to receive love as well. – John Gray
- For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. – Mark Overby
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. – Author Unknown
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 6
- Love — a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. – Author Unknown
- Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly. – Proverb
- Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame. – Henry David Thoreau
- People change and forget to tell each other. – Lillian Hellman
- When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself. – Deepak Chopra
- Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough. – Dinah Shore
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
- To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship. – Domenico Cieri Estrada
- Present your family and friends with their eulogies now – they won’t be able to hear how much you love them and appreciate them from inside the coffin. – Anonymous
- When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom. – John Gray
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 7
- When a man loves a woman, periodically he needs to pull away before he can get closer. – John Gray
- You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete. – Keith Sweat
- When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity. – Dale Carnegie
- Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier. – Katerina Stoykova Klemer
- If you need something from somebody always give that person a way to hand it to you. – Sue Monk Kidd
- I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other’s hands, and how thick their sanitation gloves are. – Jarod Kintz
- I thought I knew what love is, but now I understand it is beyond anything I ever imagined. You are amazing and I cherish our love.
- For yesterday’s memories, today’s love, and tomorrow’s dreams I love you.
- When we are together, I never want to be apart. When we are apart, I long to be together again.
- It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 8
- If I could give you only one thing in this life, I would give you the beautiful feeling I have each time I see you.
- The more I know you, the more I love you.
- I have heard that love is the greatest power in the universe. If this is true, then together we just might rule the universe.
- I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
- I never really believed in love. It seemed to be a fairy tale, but then I met you. Now I understand what love is, and I am so grateful for you.
- If you want to know how much I love you, look into my eyes with your heart open.
- From the first time we met, I just knew we were meant to be together. Each day, my love for you only grows stronger.
- With your unconditional love, you have given me the best gift anyone has given to me. I am yours now and always.
- Whether we walk on the shore, down a pebbled path or city street, I am happy because I walk with the one who holds my heart and my soul.
- The day you came into my life was the day I found the love that my life had been missing.
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 9
- Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you’ll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.
- I love the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you hold me close and the many ways you show me how much you love me.
- I love you because you bring out the best in me, and holding on to that thought, I sincerely believe that just by being with you shall bring out the best life I ever could live.
- When time has passed and we grow old, I want you to know that my love will be as strong as ever.
- Love is the power that blesses everything it touches. When your beloved is by your side, you cannot help but be blessed and bless others.
- For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. – Stephanie Perkins
- For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first. – Suzanne Collins
- Have you ever noticed how parents can go from the most wonderful people in the world to totally embarrassing in three seconds? – Rick Riordan
- He knew me in all the ways that truly mattered: the shape of my fears, the contours of my dreams. – Justina Chen
- Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it. – Candace Bushnell
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 10
- Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing. – Ken Kesey
- Holding Eleanor’s hand was like holding a butterfly. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive. – Rainbow Rowell
- I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother. – Martha Gellhorn
- I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year. – Edna St. Vincent Millay
- If you were to ask me the best time of day to fall in love, I’d say, Now. But you’d also have to remember to factor in the fact that my watch is eleven minutes fast. – Jarod Kintz
- Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. – J.K. Rowling
- Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone – and finding that that’s ok with them. – Alain de Botton
- My love is pizza shaped. Won’t you have a slice? It’s circular, so there’s enough to go around. – Dora J. Arod
- Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed. – Oscar Wilde
- One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people. – Jarod Kintz
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 11
- To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you’re impotent. She can’t wait to disprove it. – Cary Grant
- Physical love is unthinkable without violence. – Milan Kundera
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection. – Bernard Branson
- Right now we are here, and nothing can mar our perfection, or steal the joy of this perfect moment. – Audrey Niffenegger
- The more you let yourself go, the less others let you go. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- I felt it shelter to speak to you. – Emily Dickinson
- Good company upon the road is the shortest cut. – Unknown
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. – Anais Nin
- Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade. – Leo Buscaglia
- Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. – Flavia Weedn
Inspirational Love Quotes Set # 12
- In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other. – Ellerbee
- Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you’re really strangers. – Mary Tyler Moore
- Be the kind of person you would like to be with.
- Basically, the only thing we need is a hand that rests on our own, that wishes it well, that sometimes guides us. – Hector Bianciotti
- Guys are like dogs. They keep comin’ back. Ladies are like cats. Yell at a cat one time, they’re gone. – Lenny Bruce
- The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together is trust. – Brian Tracy
Check out our wonderful collection of various Quotes for you :
- Cute Love Quotes
- Missing You Quotes
- Quotes About Relationships
- Happy Marriage Quotes
- Funny Marriage Quotes
- Don’t Worry Be Happy Quotes
- Quotes about Happiness
- Positive Attitude Quotes
- Best Life Quotes
- Breaking up Quotes
- Letting Go Quotes
- Motivational Quotes about Moving on
- How to make LIFE HAPPY Top Best Quotes
Anger Management Quotes and Tips
Introduction to Anger Management We all are quite familiar with anger. We have been angry, we ...read more
Top Reasons for Divorce in Seasoned Marriages
Till about a few years back I used to feel very surprised or rather shocked ...read more
Love is a human emotion which everyone experiences yet it is one of the most ...read more
Honest Questions Every Man Should Ask His Future Wife
Marriage is a really beautiful episode in the life of any person. Marriage is a big ...read more