We all are quite familiar with anger. We have been angry, we have felt anger and we have dealt with angry people. Psychologically, anger is one of the emotions and it is completely OK to get angry but excess of too much is always bad. Excess anger or frequent anger is bad not only for the person but also for his family who too have to bear the consequences. It would be good idea to motivate yourself through Anger Management Quotes and Tips
As per the ancient wisdom, a person who can conquer his anger can conquer the world. To motivate you to try to control and conquer your anger, we give here below some of the best Anger Management Quotes and Tips. Hopefully this will help you to calm down your mind. Also you may like to refer to How to be Strong Emotionally and Mentally.
Anger Management Quotes and Tips
Here on the blog is divided into 3 parts:
Please make a collection of your own Best Anger Management Quotes and Tips so that you can not only keep your temper in check but to have a better overall quality of life.
Anger Management Quotes
- Anger is nothing more than a outward expression of hurt, fear and frustration
- People don’t understand. Having a bad temper is really hard to control sometimes, if I am silent it’s because I am trying my hardest not to murder you.
- Sometimes I get to the point of frustration, that I just become silent.
- It covers up your true feelings like fear, jealousy, frustration, or powerlessness. It’s a way of dealing with the situation when you haven’t processed the real feelings behind it.
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
Anger people produce more unique ideas faster than people in any other type of emotional state, according to a study.
- We all boil at different degrees – Rolph Waldo Emerson
- We all have one person who hurt us so much, that it changed us forever
- When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help. That’s the message he is sending. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- Anybody can become angry that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
- You can’t see your reflection in boiling water. Similarly, you can’t see the truths in your life in a state of anger.
Without anger there is no enemy…when hatred consumes us we perceive enemies everywhere – Pema Chodron
- When two people have a fight, the angrier one tends to be wrong. Anger can cloud judgement.
- I also came to realize that if people could make me angry they could control me. Why should I give someone else such power over my life – Ben Carson
- Have you ever notice that the people who tell you to calm down are the ones that pissed you off in the first place?
- What is the point of your getting angry with another? By doing this you are like one who wants to hit another and picks up a burning ember or excrement in his hand and so first burns himself or makes himself stink. ― Buddhaghosa
- Both sadness and anger are the two sides of same coin. Sadness is suppressed anger, while anger is expressed sadness. Both sadness and anger are state of unhappiness, which are often because lack of self-love. ― Vishwas Chavan
- The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. ― Joe Klaas, Twelve Steps to Happiness
- Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean. ― Maya Angelou
- Most misunderstandings in the world could be avoided if people would simply take the time to ask, "What else could this mean? ― Shannon L. Alder
- I meditate; therefore, you live. ― Neo Shamon
- So you try to think of someone else you're mad at, and the unavoidable answer pops into your little warped brain: everyone. ― Ellen Hopkins
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. ― Anonymous
- Anger is stupid, and stupidity will kill you more surely than your opponent's blade. ― Patricia Briggs, Dragon Bones
- Feelings are something you have; not something you are. ― Shannon L. Alder
- I would not look upon anger as something foreign to me that I have to fight… I have to deal with my anger with care, with love, with tenderness, with nonviolence. ― Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace
- Anger is the prelude to courage. ― Eric Hoffer
- At times anger will trigger harsh words. After a cooling period wisdom sets in; finally, the ability to speak from the heart with love and compassion. ― Ana Monnar, Relax: New And Selected Poems:
- Red-hot anger takes away a lot of the heartache. ― Victoria Ashton, Juicy Secrets
- Anger is the wind which blows out the lamp of the mind. ― Bodie Thoene
Anger Management Tips
- Overcome the angry by non-anger; overcome the wicked by goodness; overcome the miser by generosity; overcome the liar by truth. – Budha
- Anger doesn’t solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything.
- If another can easily anger you, it is because you are off balance with yourself.
- Anger will help you survive for a while, but it’ll eat you alive. So let it go. – Freddie’s Granded
- Explain your anger, don’t express it and you will immediately open the door to solutions instead of arguments.
- A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
- Any person capable of angering you becomes you master; he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him.
- One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm.
- You don’t have to attend every argument you are invited to
- Every time you get upset at something, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow, was it worth wasting your time being angry?
- You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel remember that
- It is wise to direct your anger towards problems — not people; to focus your energies on answers — not excuses. ― William Arthur Ward
Video : Anger Management Quotes
Hope you found these anger management quotes and tips useful. Hopefully it will provide good motivation to keep your temper under check and make you a balanced person. Here are some more useful articles on the subjects of Self Development, Relationships and Quotes. Do read them and share with your friends on Social Media.
- How to Think Smart
- How I found the way to increase confidence
- Solid Reasons Why You Should Never Give Up
- How to Slow Down Time Simple Techniques
- Top Reasons for Divorce in Seasoned Marriages
- Should you check your spouse’s cellphone?
- How to Keep Your Relationship Strong and Fun
- Top Signs your Partner is having Extramarital Affair
Latest posts by Sundeep Kataria (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Online Shopping Makes Shopping Easier and Life Better - August 2, 2018
- Best Gift Ideas To Impress A Girl - June 21, 2018
- Father’s Day This Year and Celebrating Father’s Day - June 13, 2018